.

Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Blog Parade: Your Books about tips for the IT sector

It's time again for a new blog parade.
This time I want to call you your favorite reference books imagine.
It does not matter whether it comes to programming, project management, design or any other area.
My goal is to create at the end a small directory with reviews literature covering many corners of the IT as possible.
Eure Books about tips for the IT sector:
Just put up to three of your favorite books on your front blogs that you make at work in the IT sector or good services you have given in advance a good basic knowledge.
Write what you like up to you what is perhaps not quite so successful and of course of which the author and publisher in which the books have been published.
Then sets a link to this article in your book idea and then informed me via Trackback or via comment in this post on the written article.
I will then in the literature tip directory put on every recommendation a link to the corresponding contribution from you, so that those interested can get more information.
The closing date is the 4.3.2009.
My literature tips I will publish in the next few days in a separate post.
I look forward to your book ideas!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment